ResTown Hall Meeting
Creating a Community Response to
The Draft Baron Cameron Park Master Plan
Buzz Aldrin ES Cafeteria, 7-9 PM, April 7, 2014
Presented by the RCA Reston 2020 Committee
• RCA’s Reston 2020 Committee invites fellow Restonians to participate in an engaging and interactive community meeting to respond to the Park Authority draft plan for Baron Cameron Park being presented on March 27th (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/plandev/baroncameron.htm).
• The goal of the meeting is to generate feedback about the draft Baron Cameron Park plan’s strengths and weaknesses, additional ideas, and significant concerns, and submit them to the Park Authority Board as a consolidated community view.
• At the meeting, everyone will have the opportunity to:
• Learn the facts and background of the plan via a brief overview
of the Park Authority’s presentation as well as feedback raised at the Park Authority meeting.
• Assemble into small, moderated work groups to generate and capture ideas, questions, and concerns about the draft plan.
• Work together to consolidate and prioritize the small group feedback while fleshing out key issues.
Reston 2020 will consolidate all the contributions into a community response to the Park Authority Board by April 18th in order to provide time for the Park Authority to respond.
THIS IS THE LAST OPPORTUNITY TO SUBMIT CONCERNS, QUESTIONS OR IDEAS REGARDING THE BARON CAMERON PARK MASTER PLAN! ALL FEEDBACK IS DUE BY APRIL 26TH!
It is your community; let us help make sure your voice is heard.
For more information, please see RCA President Colin Mills’ comments here
If you have questions, please contact Reston 2020’s Terry Maynard at email@example.com.